Thursday, March 4, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #11

 Today, I started planning out what I was going to say during the voice-over at the beginning of the opening scene. As I've stated in previous blogs, I want the beginning of my opening scene to be a continuous shot with a voice-over which then leads to the stars and a cut, which I'm now thinking should be a graphic match,  to the next scene. During the voice-over, I'm going to be talking about something most having to do with nature, something that I can somehow tie back to the plot of what would be the movie if we were making a full production. While tying it in with the story, Tommy, the main character, will probably be introduced by name, however, not much information is gonna be given about him during this. The goal of beginning the piece like this is in order to intrigue the audience with a mysterious vibe and an idea of what the story is going to be like. I plan on beginning the filming process very soon, I'm currently just tweaking a couple of ideas before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...