Saturday, March 6, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #12

 I have now just begun the filming process for my opening scene. I wasn't able to do much filming thought because I was on a time crunch and also came across some challenges. One of the challenges was that the location I was filming at for the voice-over scene is a bit far from my house and I don't always have someone to take me. Another challenge that I came across was that I was unsatisfied with the shot that I ended up getting. I thought that the shot wasn't necessarily "interesting" enough and it lacked something. Something else that occurred is that there is very little visibility due to it being at night, so I have to find a way to make it still look dark but with a bit of lighting around. I can most likely use the headlights of a car or maybe a bright flashlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...