Sunday, March 7, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #13

Today, I was going to continue the filming process of the opening scene, however, I realized that I may need to simply switch locations on where I was filming that bit. It was too much of a hassle to make sure I had enough time to film there as well as make sure that I had someone to drive me there, which is not always possible. I started thinking of places a bit closer to me, either a short car ride or walking distance. When thinking about this, I got an idea to change up the opening "voice-over scene" to something a little different. I remembered that there was a path near my house that I could go to and use for filming. However, it would not be the voice-over idea anymore. My idea was to have it be more adventurous or intriguing by opening it up with Tommy running through this path, maybe with voices yelling in the background and gunshot sounds going off. The idea isn't 100% concrete yet, but this is what I am going to do now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...