Monday, April 5, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #24

 This is the final video for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". During the production of the film, I had a great time with my friends and I learned a lot about the whole production process and everything that it really entails. The making of this film was very fun and I'm glad I was given this opportunity to improve upon my film-making skills. For some reason, the film automatically plays in the quality of 360p, so if the shots look blurry, you just have to change the quality to 720p.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16zhXotKHusIj8BTEW5bLdmdQR5PPtmuB/view?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...