Sunday, April 4, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #23

 As the due date for the project approaches, I wanted to give a little reflection of how everything went. I made a couple of changes to my original idea of the film. I originally had wanted to do a voiceover with some sort of insight into what the plot would've been along with a continuous shot in nature, however, I felt like this was not adventurous enough for an adventure film and it was also difficult for me to get to the location, which is why I decided to change it to the chase scene. Another change that I had to make was my film crew. The original people which I had asked to help me with filming were not the most reliable, so I had to switch crews. My favorite part of the entire process was filming the chase scene with my friends. It was really fun and we had a lot of laughs and it was overall a great time. The most challenging parts of the production process were editing and making sure that the camera operator wasn't in any shots. Both problems were solved by doing a little bit of research. The making of this project taught me a lot about filming, directing, and editing and it definitely helped me improve my skills in film making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...