Sunday, March 28, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #22

 Today I got the majority of what was left of the filming needed to do in my house. I had one of my friends come over to help me with the filming. There wasn't too much filming that needed to be done in the house, however, I did come across one main problem. My siblings were home and my mom was busy so she couldn't take them anywhere. So, while filming I had to make sure they were quiet while we were taking a shot so that they wouldn't be included in the audio clip. This problem is what caused the longest setbacks, but it was overcome. Another problem we had which I had discussed before was that it was difficult to make sure the cameraman wasn't reflected in any mirrors or seen in a shadow. I will continue the filming of this part of the scene in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...