Saturday, March 27, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #21

 Today I did a quick rough edit of the opening scene just so I could see what all the clips put together looked like. After putting all the clips together and watching it, I was pretty happy with how the shots had turned out as well as how they flowed from cut to cut. I still have a lot of editing to do but I wanted to have this done so that I could have an idea of what the final product was going to look like as well as so that I could ask people's opinions on it. I showed a couple of my friends and family members the rough edit of the film and asked them what they thought about it. Overall, the majority thought the piece was looking pretty good so I was happy with that as well as with the little bit of criticism I got because that way I can take it into consideration and fix it before submitting the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...