Saturday, February 20, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #5

 Today, I pondered about what I should make my opening scene look like. I liked my original idea of having a voice-over and a long take leading to the stars as the beginning of my opening scene, and I am still considering doing that, but I have to make sure the story would fit in with this type of opening. Another way I could open the scene is with a voice-over and a scene that could be from later in production which then leads to the origin story of how the movie gets there. This seems like a pretty interesting way to begin my scene because it would catch the audience's attention due to their most likely being some type of action, and it may cause them to want to watch more to understand how the "movie" gets there. Ultimately, I still must decide on a story before I begin any filming or concrete planning of my scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...