Sunday, February 21, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #6

Today, I thought about what the story for my scene should be. Deciding on this part was quite tricky as I had to ensure that the idea for the story was possible for me to make with my limited tools as well as entertaining to the viewers. Since the film is an adventure film, I could go a couple of routes with this. The story can be an adventure to try to obtain something, an adventure getting away from someone, or an adventure exploring someplace. These three ideas seemed like I could make something fun out of them, but I had to make sure everything was possible. A scene about exploring a location could be interesting, however, I have to ensure that I will be able to reach this location whenever I need to film. The idea of getting away from someone also seems interesting, however, with this idea I may need someone to film with me, so I must ensure someone is available to film if needed. For the idea of looking for something, I have to ensure that the story isn't the same as every other film with this idea. I have to ensure that it is creative and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...