Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #7

 For the project today, I further thought about what I should do with my scene and started to plan it out a little bit. So, I wanna include the beginning shot that I've mentioned in previous postings because I thinking that this would be a perfect way to begin this type of movie, especially with it leading to an adventurous plot. In the voice-over, I could talk about the plot of the movie or hint as to what is happening. After the voice-over ending with the stars, I think I want to get a shot of the main character waking up and getting ready for school/work. after quickly showing him getting ready, I want to maybe show him having a rough and difficult trip to work with a couple of obstacles to foreshadow the difficult journey he was to have ahead of him. This is a very loose plan with little detail, but it is a quick basic sum-up of what I am thinking of doing for the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...