Friday, February 26, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #8

 Today, a couple of my classmates and I got together to discuss our ideas so far for our opening scenes. I told them about my idea to start off with a voice-over which later leads to the main character waking up and quickly getting ready for work, which happens to be a quite hectic journey foreshadowing the plot later in the story.  The group seemed to like the idea quite a bit and got me to think more about other factors that I may have to consider while filming. One of these factors that I have begun to consider is the color palette. Since the film is starting off lacking adventure and action, I think the beginning is gonna have a plain boring color scheme with bland colors. However, during the drive to work/school which is a foreshadow of the coming journey, I want to slowly make the color palette brighter to show the action and the change of pace in the film. Together, we also discussed the other issues and ideas that the rest of the members in our group had, and I as well as the other members helped each other out by commenting on how the ideas could be improved as well as by trying to help solve any challenges they have come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...