Saturday, February 27, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #9

 Like all movies, my opening scene needs a character. Today, I thought about who my character was going to be and what he was going to be like. Seeing as I am the main actor in the film, the character needed to be a male. I decided to go with the name Tommy Glover, however, the name might actually not be mentioned in the opening scene as there might not be a necessity for it. Tommy is a kind and friendly person who lives a boring normal life and therefore is always looking for some sort of adventure to rid himself of boredom. Tommy tends to do things without thinking everything through, so he gets himself into troublesome situations sometimes. I want there to be some sort of character development, however, I'm not yet sure what development I want it to be nor how I'm gonna show this development due to the short time frame that the opening scene has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...