Friday, March 26, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #20

 Today, I got the rest of the outdoor filming done with my crew. We went at around the same time that we had gone the other days so that the lighting would be about the same. The filming went down pretty smoothly with no real setbacks and we were able to get the shots we needed pretty quickly. One thing I wish that I could have used was a better camera. Though my phone camera isn't bad, I would have liked a better camera so that the video looked better. So far, I think the film opening is going in the direction I was hoping for. I plan on starting the editing process soon, but I am again going to freshen up on a couple of skills before I really begin. I'm also going to start looking for what background music to use during the opening. I have a general idea of what I want, but it may prove itself a bit more difficult to find the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...