Sunday, February 28, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #10

 Today, I decided to ponder a bit more on how I wanted the scene to go out, so I started planning it a bit more. So far, I think I've decided that the scene is gonna open up with the voice-over. The voice-over is going to begin outside, the location of which I am still unsure. The camera is going to be traveling through the location, eventually reaching Tommy's room where he is sleeping. The camera is going to go above him and then his alarm is going to wake him up, causing him to burst up out of his sleep. The next couple of shots will be Tommy getting ready for school by getting dressed, eating breakfast, brushing his teeth, and then driving to school. As he is doing all these tasks he is going to encounter a couple of obstacles or setbacks such as his toast burning or getting stuck in traffic, however, Tommy stays persistent and eventually does arrive at his destination. Seeing as I only have two minutes, I may have to tweak some things around to make sure I do not surpass the maximum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...