Friday, February 19, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #4

 Today, I watched a couple of adventure film opening scenes in order to get a better idea of what I want to do with mine. First I watched the opening scene for "Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle". This opening scene started off by giving subtle hints about what was going to happen in the upcoming moments. This gave me a couple of ideas that I could use for my opening scene. Next, I watch the opening scene for "The Revenant". This scene was very interesting as it seemed to slowly lead up to what the movie was going to be like. For my scene, I plan to do something similar to the both of these but I want to continue researching before I fully decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...