Thursday, February 18, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #3

 Today, I thought about who I could include in my film and who could help me during production, as my scenes will most likely need some type of dialogue and since I am going to be acting, I may need someone to help me with filming. First off, my mom and my siblings could help me with getting a couple of shots that I may need someone to film. I can also use some of my friends to help me if I need to shoot while my family is unavailable. My friends will most likely be the most useful as I could use them in my film as actors. Knowing that I have a couple of people that could assist me in filming my opening scene, I thought more about what genre I should make it. I decided not to go with comedy, as the dialogue was seeming to be quite difficult to make. I ended up deciding to go with an adventure piece as this type of genre gives me a lot of creative options and seems like it would be quite fun to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...