Friday, March 12, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #14

 Today, I was unable to get my "crew" together for filming the shot in the forest trail, so I decided to start testing out what the shots were going to look like when the main character, Tommy, is getting ready. For the transition from the scene in the forest trail to the scene where Tommy is waking up to get ready, I want to have a graphic match and maybe try to match up the sound in some type of way to have a smooth transition. I wanted to think about this a little more though so I skipped on filming that bit. I focused mostly on what type of shots to get when Tommy was getting ready, making sure that the camera and cameraman aren't seen in any mirrors or shadows. Naturally, the scene I focused on the most today was getting ready in the bathroom, due to the fact that it has a window that lets in good amounts of light, as well as having two mirrors. This was quite tricky to get right because there were so many things that could have given away the cameraman. After a while of trying, I was successful and found some good angles and shots to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...