Saturday, March 13, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #15

 Today, I reviewed some of the footage that I had gotten from yesterday and started playing around with it in editing. I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to editing, so I wanted to practice a little bit to become more familiar with the system and refresh my memory on how to do certain things such as adjusting volumes, cutting clips, and inputting sound effects. To further help me, I watched a couple of videos on how to work with Adobe Premiere and pretty much just learned the basics as well as a couple of other key things I may need to use. This is something I definitely needed to do and is something I am going to continue doing to ensure that when the time comes and I actually need to edit everything together, I am able to easily do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...