Sunday, March 14, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #16

 Today, I went and scouted out the place where I wanted to film the beginning of the opening scene. My friends were also unable to help me film today so I just went to make sure that the area was a good place to film this. When I got to the trail looked almost the same as the last time I went, it was exactly as I remembered it. I walked a bit through the path to see where I could get a couple of nice angles and shots while Tommy is getting chased through it. The place has a good amount of lighting and when I was there, I didn't see anyone so having people getting in the shot most likely won't be a problem. Also, since the area is pretty secluded, we can be as loud as we need to be and take up as much time as we are able to filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...