Friday, March 19, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog post #17

 A couple of days ago, we had a group discussion with a couple of classmates and discussed our opening movie scenes. I told my group about how I had changed my original idea a little bit because I thought that it lacked the action that an adventure movie entails. The group overall agreed with me on that aspect, so I am glad I decided to make that change. In discussing other members' projects, I remembered that I may want to start thinking about a title for the "movie' soon. I want the title to be interesting and attack people to want to watch it. However, I think I  may want to get a little further into the filming process and continue thinking about the title for a couple more days. So far, a leading contender is "The Trails End," but I am going to continue thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...