Saturday, March 20, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #18

 Today, I got together with my friends that were going to help me film the opening scene and we went to try to get a couple of shots done so that I could see a bit of what I was working with. When we got to the location, we set everything up and I told my friends what I needed them to do when filming me and when I needed to film them. Since this was their first time doing this, the process was a little bit slow at first but after a while, they started getting the hang of it. We filmed a couple of shots of me running through this path as well as a couple shots of my friends following behind as people chasing me. To make the filming a little bit easier, we used a small tripod which can be handheld as well as set up to hang from locations. We weren't able to do too much today because it began to get kind of cloudy and I thought that it might be better if it was sunnier so that we could get better lighting. Overall, the day went pretty well and I'm looking forward to continuing filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...