Saturday, February 13, 2021

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #1

     Recently, we just finished our music marketing project which we worked on in groups. This project was helpful to me because it helped me practice some things that may be helpful for this upcoming project. One thing that was quite helpful was practicing acting a little bit. Though there wasn't much acting to be done in the music video that my group and I created, it definitely helped because I hadn't done something like that in a very long time. Another helpful thing that came from that project was that I got to practice creating a form of content. This was helpful because it required brainstorming to figure out what we wanted to do as well as planning it all out which helps because that is exactly what I must begin to do now. 

    I'm actually quite excited to begin the process of making the opening scene for my project. I was thinking that I wanted to start the scene with a voice over and a master shot which would end looking up at the stars and revealing the title of the opening scene. Though I'm still not 100% certain on what I want the actual story to be about, I thought that this would be a pretty cool and interesting way to begin the story. I would like to include things such as graphic match cuts when possible to make the transitions as smooth as possible. Also, I would like to research a bit more on interesting editing techniques I can use as well as possible including special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Portfolio Blog Post #25

 This is my creative critical reflection for my opening scene, "The Amulet Path". This finally marks the end of the Cambridge Port...